You can go back to school and get a higher paying job with the help of Pell Grant.
Pretend the Yellow Pac-like-Man is You. Pretend You Have Three Wishes Pell Can Grant.
- First wish: JOB / I want a better reality.
- One way is through higher education. Did you know your child is more likely to go to college if a parent has? Monkey see, monkey do. Get it done!
- Second wish: SCHOOL / I want to go back to school. Think of a better job, find a school, select a major.
- Registering with the link below will help you connect to an education institution.
- Third wish: PELL GRANT / I want to have the money to do that. You might need financial aid.
- C L I C K here to find out if you qualify for $5,775 towards your tuition.
WISHING, WISHING, WISH— POOF! Pell Grant Appears!
- “Hi, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down
- And I’d like to take a minute
- Just click right here
- I’ll tell you how I became the Genii of Higher Education
- In the United States Treasury I was born and raised
- On the playground I was there when you spent your days
- Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
- And the young getting some public, private, charter, homeschooled or unschooled schooling
- When a couple of guys: loans and interest
- Started making trouble in higher education
- I fought for you and the banks got scared
- I said ‘You’re goin’ to college or the university of your choice with Pell Grant!’ “
Thanks, Fresh-Prince of Bel-Air for the rhyme that Pell Grant spun-off.
Sincerely, Education and Financial Aid
How about you become the Fresh-Graduate and believe in yourself. Pell Grants have been making it possible with the Higher Education Act of 1965. Let the Pell Grant help. It has been like a Genii for many for over 50 years!
You are ready. You can go back to school. C L I C K here to find out if you qualify for $5,815